Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

Dear forum-members,

2020 is coming to an end and it was a challenging and nerve-wrecking year due to the impacts
of the pandemic. Studios, Artists, Freelancers, Manufacturers and especially the live-industry - all of us have been through tough times and the situation will continue for some time in the new year.

More than ever, it is important to stand together and to never stop creating, producing, engineering or mastering music, sound fx, voice or any other type of audio, even if it means “with distance” at the moment. I’d like to THANK YOU very much for your commitment & support, for your trust, for being a loyal Steinberg user even during these strange times. Rest assured that we continue to strive for the best product possible also in 2021 - that’s a promise.

On behalf of the ProAudio team,
wishing you a contemplative and healthy Christmas time and
a prosperous new year 2021.

All the best,
Timo

Head of ProAudio

Thank you Timo! All the best for 2021 to you and the team! :boom::boom::boom:

1 Like

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New and Improved Year from here in Nashville where a light snow has just begun to fall.

I try and remember that Christmas is about kindness and giving, the example set by a birth 2000 years ago. The perfect antidote to the current craziness in this world. Get even by being kind, just because you can.

When times are tough, but you take full advantage of your equipment and believe in yourself, it’s easy to be loyal to a company like Steinberg. No matter what 2021 will be like in the face of Covid, challenges await us all. Timo? The whole Steinberg team? The best is yet to come. Merry Christmas all

Best Regard
Michel Blanchet

Happy New Year to everyone. I’ve been fortunate enough to work throughout the pandemic, albeit at a much slower pace. I’ve used the extra time to learn and transition from PT to Nuendo - something that would not have been possible before. In the face of significant and unfortunate loss, there have been some silver linings.

We will get through this. Trust in yourselves and your talent(s).

tg

1 Like

You’re very right Michel.
We’re certainly making our way around the issues, hopefully, we’ll be safe and healthy also in 2021.
2020 has been a challenging year for Steinberg, more than 200+ colleagues creating and managing
software from more than 200 different places. And in the end we’ve managed to release Nuendo 11 (besides many other products). This would have been unimaginable 10 years ago.

A New Year is like a blank book, and the pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Enjoy new year

you are right MichelBlanchest