Metagrid Mac app crashing with C13.0.30

I’ve noticed since upgrading to the latest Cubase13.0.30, I’ve had meta-grid app crash two or three times , the only way I can get to force quit it as it’s not a full app is to open the activity monitor find it there and force it to quit to reboot. Has anyone else seen this?

Have you brought it up in the Metagrid Pro forums? Przemek is typically quite responsive there.

Yes , haven’t heard back still waiting , thought would ask here get a better feel

Hi,

Could you please attach the *.ips/dmp file?

Did you trigger any action from Metagrid, please?

I used Metagrid to open the Export dialog , but not to trigger a function. I did an export , then my iPad lost connection which is how you know its quite , Were would I find the dmp file ? I have an ops but it looks like its from over an hour before it quit

[MetaServer-2024-04-01-114742.ips.zip|attachment]

(upload://i35hFpwYzAchcaZbrU2WEGCUhwZ.zip) (7.1 KB)

found this in Logs - crash happened around 13:00 to 13:20 ish
metaserver-0.log.zip (49.9 KB)

Hi,

The *.ips/dmp files are available here:

Mac: macOS Console utility > Crash Reports (or ~user/Library/Logs/Diagnostic Reports).
Win: %userprofile%/Documents/Steinberg/Crash Dumps

Oh, sorry… The Metagrid app is crashing, not Cubase? Then ask on the Metagrid forum, please.

yet ist Metairie that crash today , I have posted on there forum , but just checking in here as well . I wonder if there a link to my C13 crashing yesterday after Export …