Meter Reset?

Prior to 9.5, I was able to left click on any meter to reset all of them. I used this all the time for gain staging my tracks. It appears that this behavior is now gone. Is there any way to restore it?
I looked in preferences but didn’t see anything there. I ended up making a keyboard shortcut but the one I picked (Ctrl + [) seems to tell Sylenth to go to the last patch if it’s in focus.
Now I have to think when I want to reset the meters. I don’t want to think, I want to make noise.
That being said, 9.5 is pretty freaking good, even the Ableton rewire DLL doesn’t seem to crash it anymore.

You can right click in empty space in the mixer and then select Global Meter Settings / Reset Meters. You can also assign a key command to this in File / Key Commands.

It’s been changed from a single click to Alt-Click but as Stingray says you could also create your own key command.

Exactly the info I was looking for, thanks! I can deal with Alt+Click.

I hated that, but makes sense now. I can click on the meters now for safe channel selection without resetting the meters all the time.

Ditto.