Metronome click deactivated in one project

and I cannot see why or how to get it working again. With two projects open, one of them when activated plays the metronome. The other does not.
The settings are Dorico Beep, and I cannot see anything different, both appear in the mixer as Dorico beep. Driving me nuts, any help appreciated or do I really have to copy and past the entire score to a new project?

Is the mixer channel for DoricoBeep maybe muted in the mixer?

If not, please load that project where DoricoBeep does not work and then choose from Dorico’s main menu Help > Create Diagnostic Report and post the corresponding zip file here. Thanks

Nope it’s not muted. I should add that when I click on the E edit VST instrument button it opens the Noteperformer mixer…

Dorico Diagnostics.zip (2.8 MB)

Thanks for the data. According to audio engine data, not only the DoricoBeep but also all other instrument channels are muted. If Dorico shows them as not muted, then toggle the mute button of every channel twice. Does that bring the sound back?

They weren’t showing as muted and I did as you suggested and yes the metronome plays again. Very odd, what could cause that?

Oh and thank you!

You are welcome.

And yes, very peculiar. Occasionally we get reports like this, but to be honest, we have no idea how the discrepancy between the state in the audio engine and that of Dorico can happen.
And since we don’t have a reproducer for it, it’s very difficult to hunt it down .