metronome doesn't work

Metronome is not sounding in any output, it won’t even remember which tick boxes are selected. I was trying to get it to play in just pre count by unticking “In Record”, and “In Play” , It didn’t work, when I opened up the metronome setup all 3 tick boxes were ticked, and still no sound. :unamused:

You probably know this already but make sure you’re not using Control Room for your Stereo outs.

I am having same issues in both control room and outputs. Everything is activated and we tracked three days ago with click. I saved project, opened today to edit and… No Click. I opened many projects, reset interface and still nothing. I need it to edit and am going crazy.

All I know is, if I have the Control Room connected to my stereo outs NOT regular Outputs connected to my stereo outs, I don’t hear the metronome or any of the loop previews in my Right Zone. Hope that helps.

Thanks

FIXED:
Somehow the preferences changed in the metronome setup. Under click sounds tab, the audio click setting were switched from Use Steinberg Click Sound TO Use Custom Sounds. The only thing I can think of that has been changed , I set Halion track to follow chord track.
It is fixed and I am now moving forward.

FIXED:
Somehow the preferences changed in the metronome setup. Under click sounds tab, the audio click setting were switched from Use Steinberg Click Sound TO Use Custom Sounds. The only thing I can think of that has been changed , I set Halion track to follow chord track.
It is fixed and I am now moving forward.