No problem but, I am running out of ideas for you.
I don’t have a UR audio interface but there is a place that can be set to “Mute” in the interface dspMixFx software. So check that. There are switches on the interface itself that need to be set correctly too. If these things are not set correctly they will prevent audio from getting through to Cubase.
Also… there is a software/firmware update for your UR. you should install it. If you get license issues after installing this update make sure you install the latest eLicenser software and run the maintenance routine as admin.
A few last things from me…
- Please confirm if you see or hear anything at all while recording through your mic.
- Are you sure nothing is muted?
- Are you sure the mic is working and the cable/connections are ok and you are connected to the correct input on the UR.
- You have disabled or bypassed all inserts, equalizers, and sends on the audio track and on the stereo out channel.
- Volumes on the Cubase audio track, the main stereo out channel and on the UR gain/volumes for the input and earphone/monitors are set high enough.
- For recording you are enabling the audio track record and monitor functions and hitting the record button on the transport panel.
- For playback you are disabling the track record and monitor functions.
Also… I am asking other forum members to chime in with some other thoughts. I hope they see an easy fix for you.