Middle mouse button Drag - resolved anyone?

No, but I haven’t pursued it. My main machine is running 10.8.5 and I chacked that out on different one.

Apparently there are a couple ways to workaround it, so people should try those things individually since there’s such a wide variety of mouses and configs possible. The devs do know about it, and if they report back I will post here.

The holding down two buttons seems to be a pretty decent workaround- assuming you can reach[/] both of them…

I tried ,but Failed. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I think this problem should be solved by Steinberg. But now we really very helpless.
If the current in the piano window region, multiple-choice operation, the middle button + left click incompetent.
Design of a mature drag drop into an editing software, is steinberg’s duties.

Switched from PC to Mac a few weeks ago and this has been driving me crazy. I really hope Steinberg fixes this.

CUBASE PRO8 IS OK NOW!

Yes, this is solved in Cubase 8, and the C7.5.4 and N6.5.4 updates will also contain the fix.

[emoji1]

good morning!

this is great news! anyone know when this update is coming and/or what other mice don’t have this problem? I installed bootcamp on my 12core Mac Pro just to be able to use this feature again, it is just fundamental to my workflow, switching to another mouse I would rather prevent having to - I am addicted to my Logitech MX518 and have it stockpiled for the next 10-20years.

I am bad for the economy I guess.

So I am really looking forward for this update, this is the only reason why I don’t operate cubase on my mac, even though I really would like to. So anyone got some dates for the CB 7.5.40 update? is it days, weeks, months away?