Middle mouse click modifier, Keyboard analog

Hi bros, so there is a modifier, when click and holding middle mouse we can drag the screen (arranger view for example) around, pretty handy.
Is there a keyboard analog to this? For example, in Photoshop we can hold SPACE and drag the image.
Thanx in advance


No, unfortunately there is no keyboard modifier analog to this.

Pity. However, thank you for answering Martin!