Midi drums exporting issue

Hello,

I am using the Steven Slate free drum sampler with it’s stock kit. I have my project set up for multi outs. I prefer to export each piece of the midi kit as audio and then to import it back in, this way I can remove the SSD vst and work with the audio files.

I’ve been doing it this way for years. With all different drum vsts, Superior, EZ, SSD, GGD, etc…

For some reason today when I try to import my midi turned audio drum files, the tempo is 120 across each file for the entire duration.

Its like they export and ignore all of my set tempos and changes. I can not for the life of me figure this out I am on day 2 now. Please help!

I also have no idea how to navigate this forum, I haven’t had to use it for help yet so apologies if this is in the wrong area! Thank you guys!

Have you tried rendering? If you render with multi outs selected it will render each output with what you assigned to it. I do this with SD3.

Is there a reason why you don’t just Freeze the tracks?

What does that mean? That sounds like something I haven’t learned yet. Thank you for replying!

Damn, I didn’t know this was a thing. Looks like I’ve got some YouTube to watch. Thanks for the direction!

1 Like