Hi all, I initially posted a bug report in the Nuendo forum a while ago with no answer except one user (Splaat) not being able to repro but I’ve just tested this on Cubase 10 on a totally different machine and i get the same result.
Original thread :
I try to explain the repro a bit better than in the original thread below.
Can anyone confirm this please ?
- insert midi gate on an audio track with audio on it
- route a blank midi track to the midi gate (no midi notes needed to trigger the opening of the gate)
- hit play, the audio is muted by the gate as it should be
- automate the bypass of the midi gate on a few bars
- while doing the automation pass, you actually hear the audio like you should.
- hit stop and play back from where your midi gate is bypassed
- audio is muted as if the midi gate was not bypassed.