MIDI insert saving preset

Hi,

Maybe this subject has been posted before, but I couldn’t find the right thread. Anyway, here is my question.

In Cubase 7.5 I could save a preset of the MIDI inserts, for example 4 different Transformers in a row.
Since upgrading to Cubase 10, I can’t find any possibility in the Inspector>MIDI inserts tab to save such a configuration.

Any help would be more than welcome.

Win10, Cubase 10.0.20

Hi,

You can do so in the MixConsole.

Thanks Martin, practically it is solved now. Am I wrong by stating that in earlier versions there was a way within the inspector tab to save presets? I had many, but can’t see a menu anymore.
Thanks again

Hi,

No, you are right. In the older Cubase versions, it was possible to store this in the Track Inspector too.

It was so handy, I really can’t imagine why they skipped this feature.

I still can’t see any presets menu for midi rack effects in the MixConsole

Hi,

Unfortunately the controller is not visible. But it’s on the right side of the INSERTS panel name. See attached screenshot, please.
Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 22.09.57.png

Thanks for the reply.
However, I only see the Insert rack for Audio plugin, not Midis. I’m running Cubase 10.0.60. Please see the attached screenshot.

Update: I can see the preset menu on Midi tracks. But I mostly use Instrument tracks for composing. I have a bunch of midi rack presets. In the older version of Cubase I could load them on both midi and Instrument tracks through the track inspector. Is there any workaround in newer versions?

Hi,

You have to moms hover over the area on the right side of the INSERTS string. Then the controller appears.

If you are using Instrument Tracks, then this will store the Audio Inserts. For the Instrument track, there is no way, how to store the MIDI Inserts preset.