Midi keybord programming presets for m-audio

Hey. My midi keys has a lot of cc faders and othere knobs but cubase doesn’t respond to them without generic remote.

Where can I find some kind of presets for my m-audio Oxygen 61 for cubase 10 pro?

Hi,

What kind of response would you expect, please?

Cubase has several ways to incorporate MIDI learn (assigning the knobs and faders of your keyboards to controls inside the DAW, or to the controls of virtual instruments). One is the generic control, another are the track or VST quick controls. And last but not least, most instruments or effects have their own MIDI learn system these days (which I prefer over the DAW integrated learn functions.

But, as Martin wrote, it really depends on the response you expect, so, you need to refine a bit what exactly it is that you want to do.

my oxygen 61 mk 4 has transport buttons that doent’t work and also It’s dificult for me to make generic remonte. May be there are some instructions about possible remotes? and how to make the,?

Hi,

Then Generic Remote is the way to go.

• Set MIDI Input to your M-Audio device.
  • Enable Learn option in the Generic Remote window.
  • In the upper select slot 1, press button 1 on the hardware.
  • In the upper select slot 2, press button 2 on the hardware.
  • In the upper select slot 3, press button 3 on the hardware.
  • In the bottom part choose Device = Command | Category = Transport | Action = the relevant button 1 (Cycle, Stop, Start, Record, Fast Forward or Fast Rewind) for slot 1.
  • In the bottom part choose Device = Command | Category = Transport | Action = the relevant button 2 (Cycle, Stop, Start, Record, Fast Forward or Fast Rewind) for slot 2.
  • Click OK.