Midi Layers by 4Pockets, a must have app

Hi all,
Just a bit more useful information.
I used to do keyboard performances using a 3 keyboard rig with each set to its own midi channel, but since purchasing Midi Layers I can now perform three keyboard parts using just one keyboard without suffering abrupt note cut offs that I used to get when using prog change messages.
I use a Midi Mute layer inside the app that allows me to hold on to a note or chord whilst playing a different instrument in the same keyboard area. This is not keyboard splitting or setting up zone sections, I can’t praise it enough now that I’ve been using it for a while.
It was a tad difficult to understand at first, but now that I have figured it out and have saved my setups as a preset in Midi Layers.
If anyone takes the plunge and gets the app but runs into operational difficulties, I can display my procedure here.:wink:
Mike

[Edit]
OOPS! I seem to have over exaggerated a feature of Midi Layers, this is what I wrote:

“I use a Midi Mute layer inside the app that allows me to hold on to a note or chord whilst playing a different instrument in the same keyboard area”

I should’ve wrote that a sustained note or chord wouldn’t be cut off as the Midi Mute Layer changed to a different synth track.