Midi Output signal at markers

Hello,
I’m Alessandro Ferrante and I’m a vinyl cutting engineer.

We are developing a new automated cutting lathe that can interact with Wavelab or other steinberg software.
In our studio we currently use wavelab for its extreme ease of importing audio tracks and processing mastering with the application of special vinyl cutting filters.
The machine we developed communicates with the software via MIDI and is almost ready. The only problem we have to solve is the sending by the software (wavelab, cubase, etc.) of a midi signal at the end of each song. An excellent solution would be to associate this signal with a marker.
I searched but found nothing about it. Do you know if there is a way to do it, or if there is any alternative solution? :smiley:
I would like to avoid, as inconvenient, the creation of a midi track with notes inside. It is a very uncomfortable solution on cubase, and moreover it is not the proper software for vinyl cutting. :cry:

I would also like to know if there is the possibility to ask steinberg to implement this function in wavelab. It could be profitable for both as the machine, once ready, would be produced to be marketed.

Thanks so much :smiley: