Hi there folks
I’m having a hard time trying to figure out something related with sync, latency, MIDI and audio record, I’d aprecciate any help.
- I recorded a MIDI track from My Nord Stage 3 Midi Out.
- Than I quantize it.
- Once quantized and corrected anything wrong now I will record the audio of Nord Stage 3 from this MIDI file that goes in to MIDI IN.
- The recorded file goes slightly out of sync. (No plugin inserted on the channel).
- I record again, and again sligtht out sync, but in a different place, sometimes a little bit forward or backward. Never falls in the same place with the transient begging as I quantized on the MIDI file.
- Asio Latency is very low, IN 1.497 OUT 1.661 ms (WITH NO ASIO GUARD)
What can I do the record an external keyboard from a MIDI file and it goes tight on the grid as on MIDI?
I’ve tried to adjust record lateny shift, ASIO Compensation, but I couldn’t find any sweet spot with them.
My system is heavy, my computer is an i9, RME via Thunderbolt UFX+, window 10 2004, test was 192 khz with 256 buffer size (which is equal to 64 on 48hz)