if you have a midi part in a project and you want it played back in double tempo, is there a way you can do that? Just the midi part the rest stays the same
- Place the MIDI Part on its own track.
- Set the track to Linear Timebase rather than Musical Timebase (“clock” icon instead of “quarter-note” icon)
- Set Cubase’s tempo to half its current tempo.
- Set the MIDI track back to Musical Timebase.
- Put Cubase’s tempo back to its original tempo.
- (optional) move that MIDI Part back to its original track.
thanks for the reply, I’ll try it out.
“Sizing applies timestretch”