Midi Rec

Ahoj, vlastním Cubase elements 12 a mám problém nahrát midi stopu, chtěl jsem nahrát nějaký zvuk na zkoušku přes Helion a myší jsem klikal na klávesy, ale nahrávání i když běželo a zdálo se že nahrává, tak záznam nebyl pořízen, zvuk byl sice slyšet v monitoru, to ano, ale nic se nenahrálo. Inputs not conected. Nevím kde by mohl být problém.

Hi,

Since this is an English Language forum. If you could please add an English translation to your posts for the benefit of users and search engine results, we would appreciate it.

Google translate does a good job, and only takes a few seconds

Thank you!

Hi,

The Virtual Instruments don’t send the MIDI data back to the track, if you use the virtual instrument’s keyboard.

If you don’t own any hardware MIDI Keyboard, you can use the On-Screen Keyboard in Cubase (Studio menu).

The original question:
I own Cubase Elements 12, I have a problem to record a MIDI track. I wanted to try to record a sound from HALion by mouse-clicking to the keyboard. But even if the recording was running didn’t work. So there are no recordings even if I heard the the sound in the monitor speakers. I don’t know, where could be the issue.

Hi, thank you very much for your reply, yes that might be the my problem, I don’t have a hardware MIDI keyboard, how can I use the On-Screen Keyboard in Cubase (Studio menu)? please tell me how to use it, thank you very much.

Hi,

Go to the Studio menu and choose the On-Screen Keyboard. Then use mouse and click the keyboard. Or use the computer keyboard.