MIDI Remote Mixer does not recognize MIDI Tracks

Is anyone else seeing this?

Even when I set the script like this:

var mixerBankZone = page.mHostAccess.mMixConsole.makeMixerBankZone(name);
mixerBankZone.includeMIDIChannels();

I know that a lot of the MIDI Remote features are blind to MIDI tracks, but in this case there is a method that actually references “include midi channels” so I just wanted to check that I’m not the only one seeing this.

Also, there also appears to be issues with the ordering of the tracks referenced by the mixer bank zone. They don’t always match the order on the screen, even when there are no left or right regions (i.e. all of the tracks in the middle region) I don’t see this same issue with HUI.

I know, should’ve removed that, sorry! I will fix it. But I would like to just remove the “includeMIDIChannels” instead of implementing it. :innocent:

Why? The MIDI channels work fine through Mackie HUI. I don’t know how NI or Arturia are doing theirs, but they seems to work with MIDI tracks.

It seems like a lot of people are focused on the mixer aspect as well.

It is very disconcerting when all of the tracks are not treated the same, and the order is not the same as what is on screen.

Please do fix this.

I will, no worries :+1:

2 Likes

I can be sarcastic or facetious, but I don’t always get when others are until it’s too late. :woman_shrugging: :wink: