midi won't sync with tempo map

Hey
I’m using C6. I have used the tempo detection tool to get a tempo track from and audio file. I have a MIDI click track that i want to sync up with the tempo map but i am not sure how to do this. I have searched and found nothing that answered my question which is: How to I make my MIDI click track sync to the tempo map track?
thanks

Hi;

Double click to audio file and on rhe right corner of wave editor try to Standart MIX or DRUM algorithm instead of Elastique Pro. Tell me if it works please coz this and issue or bug on cubase 6 as they have changed default algoritm to elastique.

Double click to audio file and on rhe right corner of wave editor try to Standart MIX or DRUM algorithm instead of Elastique Pro. Tell me if it works please coz this and issue or bug on cubase 6 as they have changed default algoritm to elastique.

This isn’t relevant to the question.

'm using C6. I have used the tempo detection tool to get a tempo track from and audio file. I have a MIDI click track that i want to sync up with the tempo map but i am not sure how to do this. I have searched and found nothing that answered my question which is: How to I make my MIDI click track sync to the tempo map track?

Do you mean an imported midi file that you’ll use to trigger a vsti click?
Once you set the tempo map…if you switch the Cubase metronome click on this should follow the audio…check this first.
Assuming this is working, I think you should be able to import a midi file & it will be in sync.

EDIT…Cool I see you got it working while I was typing!!

thanks for you help
Unfortunatly changing the Algorythm didn’t do anything. what i did as a work around was just to re-import the midi again and it all synced up.
Thanks
Leigh