With an audio CD in the machine, Cubase project open, go to File -> Import -> Audio CD
- Select a single track from the list in top window
- Press the button labelled ‘Copy’ below
- Progress bar next to it starts; button label changes to ‘Stop’ (in case you want to abort); progress bar completes, and entry is listed in the box below.
- Note that the button you pressed at ‘2’ stays labelled as ‘Stop’.
- You can continue to select other single/multiple tracks and import ok, pressing the button, even though it stays labelled ‘Stop’.
- Close and re-open the dialog; the button is back to being labelled ‘Copy’.
Expected:- after ‘3’, the button should return to ‘Copy’ label
Anyone confirm please.?