Missing Bypass Button

Hello,

I’m having an issue where the Bypass button is missing from the GUI in all Steinberg synths (not effects), as well as a couple of 3rd party plugs, namely Audio Damage FuzzPlus3 and Plugin Boutique Virtual CZ 1.02. Only a few are affected, while others (e.g. Eventide, Slate, Arturia, other Audio Damage stuff) are displaying properly, though I haven’t checked all my plugins. This happens in older and new projects on both Cubase 8.0.2 and 7.5.4, and definitely with the last two eLicencer versions, if that makes any difference. I first noticed it about a week ago in FuzzPlus and thought it was a bug with that plugin, but yesterday I saw that a few other VSTs were affected as well.

I attached a screenshot to show the problem.

Steps:

1. Create new project
  2. Add one of the above mentioned instruments (Retrologue, Padshop, Groove Agent etc) or effects
  3. Click “e” on the rack to open instrument and see if the ‘bypass’ button is next to the ‘power’ button.

System:
    Win7 64, Cubase 8.0.2/7.5.4, i5-3570, 16gb ram

Hello,

This is not an Issue, those VSTs do not have a bypass button, and never had…
Plug-ins have bypass and not all, there could be some 3rd party plug-ins (e.g. Melodyne) which don’t have a bypass button.

Best regards,
GN

Ok, thank you for your reply…
Funnily enough I never actually noticed it before.