missing files Halion Sonic SE and Groove Agent SE

Recently I downloaded the full version of Cubase 10 Pro.
On my computer are also Cubase 7 Pro and Cubase 9 Pro.

Since Cubase 9 Pro I sometimes have the problem that files are missing from sounds of Halion Sonic SE or drum kits of Groove Agent SE.
This is an intermittent problem. The same sound / drum kit is sometimes there and sometimes missing.

How can I solve this problem?

Are you getting eLicenser errors, or is the content silently missing when the problem occurs?

I am not getting eLicenser errors.
I am getting a notification that files are missing when the problem occurs and the concerning track remains silent.

Yeah, I am having similar issues with Groove Agent.
Many of the drums are there, but many of them won’t load or work due to some missing files.
Solution?

I’m also having a similar issue. I installed Cubase 10 Pro and it seems to not be installing the Additional Content for some reason. I was able to mostly fix that by right clicking the Cubase 10 application, selecting “SHOW CONTENTS” and dragging the .vstsound files into the VST Sounds file folder, but I’m still missing both HALion and Groove Agent libraries. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling, multiple times but with no luck. Even tried redownloading the .dmg file and reinstalling it, but still nothing. I am running an iMac w/ 16gb RAM and Mojave OS. Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi all, a Cubase 10 newbee here.
Also have a problem with Groove Agent Se and Halion Sonic. it says missing files cant find them at all .
I dont know what i have done wrong or , but no kit are aviable (The samples for the kit i load).

Recently I uninstalled all versions of Cubase and packages like Halion Sonic SE and Groove Agent SE, etc.
Then I did a fresh install of Cubase 10 and the problems disappeared.