Missing files in full Halion 6 download?

I upgraded Halion 5 to Halion 6. Since I’m setting up a new computer I downloaded the full version of Halion 6 in the download manager. I appear to be missing file part(s): 03, 04, 06, 11 and 12.
I have already tried re-downloading a couple of times with the same result. Is there a way to get these files? Is there a way to get the full download file without using the download manager?
I’m running Win 10 Pro on a new laptop. Disregard what’s in my signature as I haven’t updated it yet.
Thanks.

File parts? What do you mean? What’s their exact name?

Actual missing file name would be Halion_6_win.part03.rar. Also missing the files for parts 04, 06, 11 and 12. The full version of Halion 6 is suppose to be 27 GB. The files I downloaded total arond 18 GB. Something is not right.

That’s strange. Did you try deleting the completed files (or moving them to another folder) and then restarting the download from scratch?

Yes I deleted the old files and redownloaded from scratch. I tried it again and I was able get all the files. Not sure what made the difference.

I must say this though, that is one of the worst download managers I have ever used. Steinberg really needs to find a better solution.

Thanks for your time.