Missing Listen, Mute and Solo letters on the Console?

Hey all,
I have a session that, somewhere along the line, lost the visual cues for the Mute, Solo and Listen buttons on the console. I’m using Cubase 12. I opened a different session using Cubase 12 and the buttons look fine.
Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 11.28.51 AM

Hi,

Could you try to start Cubase in the Safe Start Mode [Disable Preferences], please? Is it the same?

What graphic card do you use, please?

Hey Jirsak, I can try that, but like I said, if I open a different session in Cubase 12, the buttons look fine…not sure why they’d work in one session but not another? See the screenshot attached to this post. Everything looks “normal” and I’m using the same Cubase version but with a different session loaded. Is there something that controls this behavior that is session-specific? Graphics card is AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT 8 GB (Macintosh)

Hi,

Does it help, of you Zoom In?

Hey Jirsak, Zoomed up the track view so I could only see like 6 tracks in the console…no change, alas.

Hi,

Is the result the same for all MixConsole windows, please?

Thanks, Jirsak, for staying with me as I try various things. I have no idea why, but after closing Cubase and re-opening it between a few different sessions, they buttons finally restored themselves. No idea why that happened, but once again, thank you for the assistance.

G

1 Like

I have the same problem, suddenly the “mute” and “solo” have disappeared and whatever I do it does not come back. This is mixconsole #3 while the others display everything as it should.
Can someone help me please?
THANKS

Hi,

Could you please attach a screenshot?

Could you try in the Cubase Safe Start Mode [Disable preferences], please?