Missing parts in PDF

I am doing an orchestration for full orchestra. For some reason, the Violin II part and Harp part are not showing up when I try to export to graphics. All of the other parts are working, and I can print to a hard copy when I print from system dialogs on the lower left hand side of the Print section.

I think that I have set everything up correctly in Setup (the box on the right for both full score and Violin II (or harp) is checked), but nothing is showing up in the print preview section.

The problem is almost definitely the “Page Range” setting in the right panel of Print mode. Try setting to All Pages (or putting some an actual value in the text field, e.g. 1-4 or whichever pages you want).

Aha! Thank you! Not sure how that happened (or how I didn’t see it). Many thanks.