Missing Presets in Allen Morgan Pop Rock Toolbox

:wink: in the project files in Allen Morgan Pop Rock Toolbox, I am not able to find the presets for midi instruments??,ex. missing “synth”…it might be I,ve put some of the vstsound-files in the wrong folder…I,ve erased Cubase ver 4-7,5 and reinstalled Cubase 8, but I’ve kept all presets and vstsound-files.Right now all vstsound-files (71 in all) are in the AppData/Roaming/Steinberg/Content/VST Sound/ -folder. Some of these files (FCP_SMT_052_HS_El_Piano_200A_01.vstsound) are from 2010. But I don’t know which ones I don’t need.
regards Robert

To be honest I’m not sure what you mean or what the question is. I only know I also had missing “synth” related to the Alan Morgan presets when trying to preview them in Mediabay. That was because these are linked to Groove Agent One which is not installed by default with Cubase 8. If that is what you mean you can go into the original Cubase install folder and locate Groove Agent One in:

\Cubase 8 for Windows\Additional Content\Groove Agent One\Windows 64-bit (or 32-bit if applicable).
Then just copy the 2 files in that folder and paste them in C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Cubase 8\VST3 or C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\Cubase 8\VST3 (I think because I only have 64-bit installed).

You need to restart Cubase to have the VST recognized.

If your problem is that you do not see presets then use the Mediabay to have them available. Choose Media → Mediabay, in the Define Locations open VST Sound make sure you have everything for User Content checked. If I’m not mistaken the location you mention is personal so you are free to choose or delete what you want.

Well… maybe it’s complete wrong answer but I hope it helps :wink: