Missing Stock Plugins Cubase 11

Hi,

I installed Cubase Elements 11 on another laptop, using the same installation process, the same activation and license code, but now it seems to be missing half of all stock plugins…
I tried copying the folders to every place, rescanning and rescanning, but it never works.
For example, cubase has 2 reverbs: Roomworks and Roomworks SE. I now only have Roomworks SE.
I can’t continue on my mix without these plugins…
PLEASE HELP

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Make sure, you have downloaded and installed all the content from Cubase Elements 11 folder in the Steinberg Download Assistant, please.

Hi,

I’ve done this.
I still think something is wrong though.
I don’t even have a gate plugin…

Your copy of Cubase is running as Cubase AI instead of Cubase Elements. Most of the stock VST effects are part of a single file and can’t possibly be missing from your installation. If it was, none of the effects would be available. This is a license issue.

Please run the eLicenser Control Center and let it perform Maintenance Tasks. What license does it show you?

2 Likes

Hi,

Here it says I am running cubase LE…
I’m really at a loss here

I’ve done some reading, and it is a license issue. Thank you for the info!
My question now is if I can use Cubase Elements 11 (which is the version I bought) on 2 laptops simultaneously (one at home and one in my rehearsal room)?

thanks for the help

Hi,

Cubase 11 is using the old eLCC licensing system. Therefore you can use it at 1 computer only in case you are using the Soft-eLicenser (what is the default one for Cubase Elements). Or you can use it at multiple computers, if you transfer the license to the USB-eLicenser.

Or just update to Cubase 12. Then you can use the new licensing system (no Soft-eLicener, not USB-eLicenser) and you can use it on up to 3 computers (without USB dongle).