Missing Subtitle

The project subtitle, which is set up in project info and entered in a text frame as {@projectsubtitle@} in engrave mode, doesn’t display in engrave mode when the text entry is released. All other headings I have tried that are set up in project info i.e. Title, composer, composer dates, and arranger work as expected.

Both ProjectSubTitle and FlowSubTitle works just fine here. Just checked them both.

Could it be that you have misspelled the handle in the engrave layout ? {@projectsubtitle@}

KT

Dear joecurtis,

Also make sure you have the correct dropdown selected in Project Info. I only mention this because it has tripped me up once because I had things typed in the wrong screen. (Apologies if this is not your issue - but it may help others out there). In this case you want to type your subtitle in “Project” in order to see it because you are using the project subtitle token, — or — fill in “Flow” subtitle and use token {@flowSubtitle@}
Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 9.02.22 AM.png

If you have entered the token in a master page text frame, could it be that you’ve mixed up left/right pages…?

Thats what helped me to solve it:)