MISSING VST INSTRUMENTS WINDOW - HELP NEEDED

I have Cubase Artist 6.0.7
I use PC W7
One monitor correctly configured

When I click on “Devices” I can open and see every window EXCEPT “VST Instruments.” When I click on that, my main cubase window becomes smaller and nothing else opens. I moved the main window around an even minimized it; nothing is behind it.

How do I resolve this?

Try to set your display to a higher resolution temporarily; the window should turn up somewhere. Or, try this first: are there scroll bars below and next to the main project window? Move those to find the window.

Steinberg told me to delete everything under App Data/Roaming/Steinberg. I did what they said. Good news. I can now see the VST Instrument Window. BAD NEWS: I no long have any VST Sound files for Sonic SE and never had them for Halion One.

Please Help!!! Very Frustrated. If I did not live on a first floor unit, I’d jump out my window.

Try to install the content again

I have exactly the same problem with Artist 6.
I started up my old version of Essential 4 and the VST instruments are all there and working correctly.
I copied all the plug in paths from E4 to A6 but this hasn’t solved anything.
I had this problem a while ago and spent ages messing about with the plug in paths and some how got it working.
I don’t know why it has happened again as I haven’t changed anything.

" Or, try this first: are there scroll bars below and next to the main project window? Move those to find the window."

That worked for me, it was hidden underneath, right at the end of the song.

Found mine under the Windows task bar at the bottom of the screen.