Missing WL11 plug-ins [SOLVED]

Hi there,

I know that Steinberg does not want the Wavelab 11 to run below version W10 20h2 and of course it is not supported.
Nevertheless, I have not yet encountered any errors in operation with Windows 8.1 with Wavelab or Cubase for my purposes.

Yesterday I bought the update from Wavlab 10 to 11 and came across the first exception.
Wavelab 11 runs without any problems, but Wavelab 11 internal plugins cannot be opened.
At the moment I cannot check whether this works from the operating version W10H2, as my 2nd PC is still running with a W10 version below it.

Here is the hint:
I was able to find the fault.
It is the smtg-frame.dll file in the directory
C: \ Program Files \ Steinberg \ WaveLab Pro 11 \ System \ Plugins \ Wavelab Plug-in Set.vst3 \ Contents \ x86_64-win.
Since Wavelabe 10 still runs on Windows 8.1 without any problems, I first copied the entire Wavelab Plug-in Set.vst3 folder from version 10 to version 11.
All internal Wavelab 10 plugins run within Wavelab 11.
Then I just copied the old smtg-frame.dll file into Wavelab 11.
All internal Wavelab 11 plugins now also run within Wavelab 11 and can be opened normally.

I am not sure the WaveLab 11-only plugins will show up, with this procedure.

Has there been any reports of this happening on Mac? WaveLab keeps losing my plugins, then will randomly find them, then lose them again.