Mix console Select Combined Destination & Value

Where can I find in the mix console: Select Combined Destination & Value and Select Separate Destination & Value?
Thanks

Hi,

How did you find these terms?

If you right-click to the Send slot in the MixConsole, here, you can select Combined Destination & Gain or separated Destination & Gain. Is this what you are looking for?

How did you find these terms? These are pretty obscure one. In the manual V8 p.296
Do you know where to find these in the mix console rack?

Show All Channel Strip Controls
And
Show One Channel Strip Type?

Thanks

Hi,

In the page 296, there is Saving MixConsole Settings and Loading MixConsole settings, in the Operatin Manual of Cubase Pro/Artist 8 (english version). I cannot see the terms, you described.

And these are new different terms, you are sending now.

The Show All Strip Controls or Show One Channel Strip Type, you can find in the MixConsole. Just right-click to the Strip tab in the MixConsole. Then, you could select one of this option.

Thanks again Martin, I don’t know how you figure these out. I guess that is why you are a trainer. Somehow it’s on p.296 in my english book for version 8.
Saving MixConsole Settings are on p. 291 for your info.

Thanks

OK, I find it now, in the manual.

The Show All Strip Controls or Show One Channel Strip Type, you can find in the MixConsole. Just right-click to the Strip tab in the MixConsole. Then, you could select one of this option.

The Select Combined Destination & Value, is in the Quick Controls tab. First, click to the Racks in the toolbar menu of the MixConsole. Then enable purple Track Quick Controls. Once you have any QuickControl enabled on the track, you can right-click on the QuickControl Slot, and select Select Combined Destination & Value or Separate Destination & Value under the Show Quick COntrols as… menu.