Mix Console Top Menu Bar Disappears

nobody?

I was linked here by a post I recently made. I have this exact same problem. =(

Seems this has been around since December and still very much a problem. Quite lame.

I had this issue and by resetting my preferences it was corrected. I’ve not had that issue since last resetting Preferences.

mmh weird, that didn’t help in my case :confused:

This fix worked for me- thank goodness. It was driving me nuts!

Still an issue in 9.0.3. Currently redoing layout presets for triple monitor, and have 2 mix consoles on the top and bottom of one screen. When I’m doing resizing for the bottom mixer, and I accidently resize it over the top one, I then click the top one to move it and…the bottom mixer loses it’s toolbar. Lol. Resetting window works as mentioned above, but then it resets the whole mix console layout and I have to start again.

This is super rookie programming stuff ffs. How has it not been fixed in 10 months.

If it was super duper easy to fix then it would’ve already been fixed in maintenance.

Not sure if it’ll help - but I have noticed that if you save the workspace with the glitch active (no top menu), it will recall that workspace without the top menu. So if you setup 2 identical workspaces, one with the glitch and one without, switching between the two will show / hide the top menu as it was saved. So the problem can be avoided if you setup working templates with the top menu, and only recall those.

I’m getting this now too… this is absolutely EMBARRASSING!!! lmao

ftr, the pg 1 fix worked.
:nerd:

Upgraded to 9.5 and still not fixed. Thankfully the workaround at the end of page 1 still works.

Jep, still works!

I’m getting this problem across all windows (not just the mix console). The workaround doesn’t work for this. Is this going to get fixed at any point? It seems like I’m spending more time faffing around with cubase trying to get it to behave than I am writing music lately. Not good.

Here is the correct workaround for Cubase 9.5

This bullshit is still happening on the latest and possible last Cubase 9.5 update on a MacBook Pro.
Glad to see the solution stated above worked, Window Reset, but still, idiotic.

Thanks Steinberg for correcting my typo and changing it to flower, aahhh what a nice smell