Mix Window Issue

Hi Everyone, I’m still relatively new to Cubase. I’m running 7.5 on a Mac Pro with OS 10.8 with 32GB of RAM. There seems to be an issue with my mix window where I can’t see the bottom of the channels. I’ve tried zooming and expanding the window but I can’t seem to fix it. Any suggestions? I’ve included two screen shots as examples. This happens across different sessions.

Thanks!
Mixer 2.png
Mixer1.png

I’m running 7.5

This was quite common on earlier 7 versions…maybe in the first release of 7.5 though I don’t remember for sure.

So if you’re not using 7.5.2 you should update.
If you already are on this version, try toggling on/off the control room section of Mixconsole.

Have you tried to make the “fader part” bigger? Like pulling the row up above the faders?

I just updated to 7.5.2 this morning and I’m still having this issue. Resizing the faders and or the window does nothing. The issue is present on all sessions with MixConsole 1 & 2. MixConsole 3 looks as expected but I like to use multiple mix windows so this is not a very good work around. Anyone else have any other ideas?

bump…this is really starting to bug me. Anyone else having this issue or know of a fix?

Have you tired this: http://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=47905&hilit=reset+mixconsole#p291992

Yes resetting the mix console helped! Thanks!