Mixconsole - Resetting numeric peak levels

Quick question, and I apologize in advance because the answer is probably right under my nose somewhere and I’m just missing it.

In the mixconsole, is there a way to have the numeric peak (bottom of each channel, right next to the numeric fader level) automatically reset (or change the hold time)? Right now, it holds the numeric peak until I manually (double click) reset it. Between the channel settings and the Preferences, there are options to set if and how long to hold peaks, but they seem to only relate to the meter. I’m looking to reset the numeric value, primarily for my input channels. If I’m setting record levels, I have to manually reset multiple times, and I’m thinking there’s got to be an easier way.

Thanks!

You can assign your own Key commands for this. Find Meters:Reset, under the Mixer folder. See the attachments.

Btw: If you want to do so by use, you can click just once. :wink:

Thanks Martin.

I was hoping there was some way to have them auto-reset, or basically hold for a specified amount of time like the meters, but assigning a key command is definitely better than navigating with the mouse. Thanks again!