Mixdown malfunction

hi,
im experiencing a lot of issues with rendering. mixdown of whole projects (master rendering) in WAV mixes the audio from different tracks in different time togheter.
there is an issue also with rendering seperate tracks. some of the plugins added doesnt appear afterwards

HI briver,

Thank you for your message.

If possible, please let us have a short step description to enable us to reproduce the problem (using the bug reporting form below).

Thank you in advance,
Lars

Bug Reporting Form

1. Summary/Title
    (Provide a short but descriptive sentence that summaries the issue or feature request)

2. Description
    (Provide a detailed description and list the step by step process to reproduce the issue to help the team to understand and reproduce the problem)

3. Expected Results
    (Describe what you expected to see)

4. Actual Results
    (Describe what you actually saw)

5. Environment
    (Count the hardware and software including version numbers being used)

i explained it pretty much the same if i would devide it. i dont rly care if you fix that because apple provided me a full refund of the app. i just wanna clear things up here: you rly shouldnt release the app which is almost kinda beta tested. i know there are issues at beggining and patches are considered to be fixing them but come on guys. some of essentials out in cubasis 3 are bugged and there is a lot of them. hope u gonna get it togheter somehow. love, river

Hi briver,

Thank you for your message.

We would love to evaluate and address the topic(s) mentioned.
In order to do this, please let me have a short bug report, following the steps above.

Thank you for your help!

Best wishes,
Lars