MIxdown separate tracks issue (?)

Hi everybody,
I downloaded C3.4 just today and I started testing it, expecially link function and chord function (both very interesting!) so I also tried the “create separate file for tracks” function but I only get silent tracks and I can’t gess why; if I mix the whole song without any other setting change I get a normal, correct, mixdown file… (I’m talking about four MIDI tracks, if it can be relevant…)
Thank you for helping!
Arturo

1 Like

I tried with freezed tracks too, nothing changes… :confused: :thinking:

1 Like

Hi @arfo1962,

Thanks for your message.

We are able to reproduce the “create separate file for tracks” mixdown issue, and plan to release an update sometime soon.

Thanks again
& stay safe,
Lars

2 Likes

Hi Lars,
I’m glad that the problem wasn’t me :grin: and I’m confident you can release a fixing update soon!
Thank you for answering,
Arturo

1 Like

+1 I am having the same problem today with 3.4.

1 Like

Mismo problema en Android :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just to clarify - I have silence when exporting separate audio tracks on an iPad/iOS, with 3.4 Cubasis.

1 Like

Hi @rtmusic,

Thanks for your message.

Here is to confirm, that the “create separate file for tracks” mixdown issue will be resolved in the upcoming Cubasis 3.4.1 update, which has the highest prio for the team currently.

Best,
Lars

2 Likes

Hi there,
I am having this problem today with Cubasis 3.5 on iPad Pro, 3rd gen, 16.2.
I have 16 tracks total. 3 vocal tracks feeding into a group track. In the Mixdown, 12 tracks are fine. But the 3 vocal tracks are silent, and the vocal Mixdown track is, oddly, the sound from one of the vocal tracks and track 1 which is a piano. (?).

Thanks for any help,
Mike

Hi @ripsawridge,

Thanks for your message and a warm welcome to the Cubasis forum!

Are you able to share the project with me, to further evaluate the issue?

If so, please upload the files via Dropbox or similar, and let me have the download link via private message.

Thanks!

Stay safe,
Lars

1 Like

Thank you Lars. Hmm. I don’t see an option for private message in the forum (I don’t see the message button on your staff member profile). But it is fine, I share here with a Google dive link…oh drat…Forum software doesn’t allow a link in the post either. Can you explain how I might share this link with you?
Thanks,
Mike

Hi @ripsawridge,

Please check the private message I’ve sent you.

Thanks
Lars