Mixer history bug

Is this happening for you with 9.0 or 9.5?

Is -everyone- reporting this problem reporting it with after upgrading to 9.5?

That is what seems to have happened to me. Now 9.03 does not seem to work correctly either… Like I described above… But it at least is working. 9.5 does not record any history at all for me. Trashing prefs did not solve anything.

Yes, me too, history is not working at all. Did steinberg addressed this issue? As it’s a serous bug.

Here, yes.

I am also experiencing a failure of the mixconsole history to update with new changes. Works a couple times maybe upon opening an existing project Cubase 9.5, then it’s dead. Really serious bug.

Same here! Patch this ASAP Steinberg!!!

v9.5
Working /Not working for me. Pain in the arse.

thanks for posting guys!! my mixconsole history is also not working properly as in cubase 9. I sometimes can’t even see the history tab and if I do it doesn’t work as it should. Impossible to use mixconsole history on 9.5

thanks

I’m back to 9.03 till steinberg fixes it, real bugger!

I have this too and it’s a real let down because I have grown to depend on it. I never noticed an any issues with this in version 9. I hope there is a fix soon.

Same here. Never noticed a mixer history problem until after upgrading to 9.5 from 9.
Grrrrrr.

Same here also, noticed during a project the mixer undo did nothing.

With me exactly the same. In version 9.0 it still worked perfectly!
History does not work anymore :frowning:

Doesn’t work at all.
Ones showed something. I click undo, then redo- all the mix settings has been destroyed.

Just noticed something interesting:

Open a project-

moving fade: history works

apply an insert: doesn’t work

then- moving a fader or doing enything else: doesn’t work

Hello everyone.
Today I did the update of Cubase 9.5.1. But unfortunately I still have the history bug.
Mixing console history : I moved a fader once, it worked then I moved a different fader no history appears. I moved the first fader did before, nope nothing happened.
I also checked in the project history window. When I delete a track it’s working (at least) but when I set a level no history printed in…
I was expecting this update to fix this bug…
Do you also have the same issue even after that last update ?

same here. mixer history sometimes works and sometimes stops in the middle of the project.
in cubase 9.0 , it was perfect. steinberg please create issue and patch it in next maintenance update.

Update 9.5.1
Problem the same…