Mixer History columns less useful than they might be

In the Mixer History panel I have a long list of EQ changes - but I can’t tell which channel they were on! On fader moves, say, you do see the name of the track but on EQ and plugin moves you don’t. This is a very unhelpful omission.

Neither is there the width to display all the available data, such as it is. The graphic is as wide as I can make the panel and it’s just a hodge-podge, not helped by there being two Action columns! Why not make one of them Channel or was that the original idea and this is just a careless implementation?

Judging by what’s popping up in the side panel as I type, this has been a request since v.11.

I agree with everything Crotchety wrote above. I would much prefer to see the Mix Console History implemented as its own window just as the Edit History is.

@Crotchety
I’m not sure if it is broken in Cubase 13, but in 12 you’re able to resize the columns and scroll horizontally.
History

1 Like

You can resize, and scroll with Shift or Ctrl-wheel. This latter was news to me and so I have now discovered I have all three columns duplicated! :man_shrugging:

I agree with what @mlib says about a separate window but I’m just wondering why Mixer and Project histories need to be separate at all… :thinking:

[Edit] Probably better as separate tabs on the existing window.

1 Like