Mixer Window - Top Rows Missing

The top rows

1. Channel Overview
    2.Meter Bridge
    3.Equalizer Curve
    4.Pictures
    5.Notepad
    seem to be hidden in the mixer window. There used to be a dialog box in the top left corner to switch them on and off but no longer. Anyone know where?

Steinberg are very competent at hiding things in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'Beware of the Leopard.”

You need to click on the tiny little dropdown arrow (could they make it any smaller?) to reveal the configuration options:
config.jpg

Oh Thank you. Most software updates [not the ones that pretend to update every two days but do not seem to do anything] require we go searching for useful functions that as you say have been hidden. I suppose it makes us feel like that US$100 has been spent on something. Found it. Yes sure clever these Steinberg folk. :slight_smile:

Now if they could only get the user interface sorted with scalable widgets, that would be good. This is what the mixer window looks like on a 4k monitor. I have a 40" monitor and I still need a pair of binoculars to see the stupid thing.

Wow, that stinks.

Amazing :unamused: this what the HELP file states:
Apart from the main sections, you can also access the following sections from within the MixConsole window:

not where or how… :unamused:

I was searching for the Gain Knob for a Track (pre-Gain), i think it is hidden. I looked 2 times, got into the manual, but still did not found it. :slight_smile:

Look in the Inspector in the "Edit Channel Settings area (the “Gain” slider is there). The button for that section looks like a “e” near the top line on the right side in the track Inspector.

Regards :sunglasses:

Thx! Hope i find it tonight while fiddling around…

It’s there for sure. I use it almost all the time.

Have fun. :wink:

Regards :sunglasses:

They done did it again! This fix wont work in Cubase Pro 9.5. The little down arrow has changed and don’t bring up the same menu. In the Cubase Pro 9.5 manual on page 320 it says "Apart from the main sections, you can also access the following sections from within the MixConsole window:
Channel Overview, Meter Bridge, Equalizer Curve, Pictures, Notepad, Control Room/Meter (Right Zone)

It does not say HOW to select any of the above sections.