Mixer?

whats the pre filter section ?

That’s true. But I use the Inspector veeeeery rarely for inserts, sends etc. I use the channel editor most of the times for this, and EQ/PRE purposes. And in my mind the channel editor is a thing of the project window, I don’t know why I see it this way.

I always have the mixconsole open on my side monitor, which is 1080x1920 by the way, so that I can see more racks for each channel at the same time.

if you recorded a singer guitarist ( guitar on a separate track)
where does all this superduper routing on the fly mixing
with a mixer with more bells and whisles than you can shake a stick at
be constructively useful

Ah com on… you asked about it before. Pre Gain and filters?

1 Like

If you record a band tracking live, 15 drum mics/tracks, 2 bass tracks, 4 guitar tracks, singer, acoustic, 3 keyboard tracks, 4 percussion tracks…

… and you want to be able to see level metering clearly and easily for all tracks simultaneously…

Project window or mixer?

5 Likes

I don’t understand this person @polyal2.

Why is he ranting about it? Nowhere in the manual is it written that the use of the mixing console is absolutely necessary or mandatory in order to carry out and finalize a project.

Why limit yourself to using something you don’t like. This tool, the word says it, is there for those who still appreciate this way of doing things from a time when we envied those who had the possibility of having access to professional mixing consoles. I must admit that I am one of those…

You don’t like it, don’t use it, that’s all… You have the choice…

On the other hand, a thread titled “How do you use the mixing console?Share your experience with us for the benefit of all.

It would have been more constructive. Is not it?

2 Likes