Mobi One dedicated Cubase Midi Controller

Hey @mitchiemasha, I just got a Qube Mobi this week and starting to get stuck into it - are you still enjoying it?

Two other questions for you.

1. I’m assuming the request below was fixed in an upgrade? I can move strip fx into different slots - and even (with some parameter limitations) swap out models eg tube compressor for vintage compressor, and the Mobi assigned controls stay in synch. Guess I bought at a good time!
  1. My controls mapping looks completely different to your screenshot posted in this thread a few months ago. I’m using the one supplied, but it doesn’t have the transport buttons, and the dials / dial buttons are shown separately. Has something changed in either Cubase or the Mobi since you bought yours, or did you create your own controls mapping from scratch?

Cheers, JP.

1. I’m guessing this fix is a Cubase improvement.

Unfortunately, there was higher management issues at the location I was subletting and my studio is currently closed, ongoing a lengthy problematic move. I’ve managed to get a little table set up at my new flat to power through some work

But as you can see, no Mobi. I’m very eager to get it out, back to tweaking it’s mappings etc… just a mountain of priorities in front of it.

1. Yes, I made my own mapping. I like to combine the bottom press to be a box in the top right corner of the knob it’s linked to, instead of being lower down the screen. Where I last left off, the lower part down of the screen is now layer 2 (bank B) of the knobs, there’s also a copy again to the right for 3 and 4 (C&D) I may changes this to pages in the Cubase editor.

I’m hoping that the delay from the eviction will work out in favour for my Mobi Mapping, Cubase will be a newer version, with lots of juicy mapping improvements… YES!!!