Mod involvement on Forum-good stuff

I’m still not happy about the lack of separation of the PC and Mac forums, but I like to give credit where credit is due, and I want to say I’m HIGHLY impressed by the amount of mod involvement in the present forum. You guys really seem to be listening and responding, and I take my hat off to you for improving matters in that way.

Yes, I totally agree - it’s especially good with a new release.

But, I must admit that I am getting to like the united forum, and have even learned a couple of things about Cubase I might have missed otherwise.

They seem to be listening & responding somewhat selectively though :cry: …would love to hear some response to this for instance:

I understand your frustration, but to me, what you describe is one of the lesser problems that have to be addressed. It may impact workflow slightly, but it’s hardly a dealbreaker.

Yep!

CHEERS MODS!!!
Even the odd coder popping their head in from time to time too! This is what we want!!!
Great improvement here… thanks Steiny! Please keep up the good work :smiley:

It’s been around a long time and the problem will only get worse as time passes, plus it would be straightforward to address. It impacts it a lot more than slightly, IMO. I’m still to be convinced that this really is a permanent change, it’s more ‘new release/new forum’, IMO, although I’ll be pleasantly surprised to be proven wrong. (I’ve had Cubase since V3 on the PC and V2 on the Atari, and I owned a Houston, the Grand and a Midex 8, so I think I’m qualified to comment on the support over the years).

I understand your frustration, but to me, what you describe is one of the lesser problems that have to be addressed. It may impact workflow slightly, but it’s hardly a dealbreaker.

A) Not really the point…selectively responding to issues is what I mentioned & this was only an example.

B) Your opinion that this is a lesser problem is just that…it impacts my workflow more than slightly.

C) well okaythen! By the way-are your opinions just opinions too? :wink:

C) well okaythen! By the way-are your opinions just opinions too?

Yes of course they are & apparently in this case of no importance to either Steinberg or yourself :wink:

+1
{‘-’}

Well I guess since we had official word on vst3 sorting from Steinberg this morning I have to accept that they do care after all :slight_smile:

See also… It's refreshing - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

We’ve not seen a response to this, but actions speak louder than words, so your thread is testament to that!
Cheers

um, can I ask, what is the united forum?

This forum… Mac and PC together, used to be separate forums on cubase.net

cats and dogs
democrats and republicans
politicians and their wives
wolf and chicken … it was chickens but, you know, it’s a wolf