ModMachine's curious behavior

When I scroll through the presets in ModMachine, I get incorrect (and awesome) behavior.

For example, on an Audio or Instrument track:
Insert> ModMachine
Browse presets. If I click on “Alter Egos”, then back to “Add To Percussion”, I get a sample rate mod window that goes down to full stop, like a DJ jog wheel.

However, once I touch the top left “Delay” button, the plugin reverts to its normal behavior. I can, however, fiddle with all the other parameters and keep my fat window. If I load “Add to Percussion” without passing through the other preset first, the behavior is normal. I can find no way to reproduce this behavior of the plug.

Is there a time window or sample rate adjustment multiplier hiding somewhere in ModMachine I can get my hands on?

I don’t care if it’s a bug. I’ll take it. Gimme more!

(Windows XP (32-bit), no unusual Cubase behavior to report outside of this)

Is anyone able to replicate this behavior?

For example: in an audio track
–Insert>Modmachine
–Browse Presets.
click on “Alter Egos” then on “Add to Percussion”.

Do you now have a suuuuuuuuper long sample rate bend that slows all the way down to zero? Does it revert to normal after you fiddle with the two top left knobs (the main tempo-synched delay knobs)?

I’m starting to think I might have a tiny bit of corrupt code somewhere. I’m hesitant to go through a reinstall process. I’d love to know if anyone else deals with the occasional schizophrenic tempo sync button. ??

I am also working on a project with a tempo of 89.009, and that .009 is a precious adjustment. Could this grumpy decimal have anything to do with it?

Thanks in advance for any useful info.