Monday Nite Blues Jam (Seaman)

Synthesizer Composition performed on a Nord Stage 88 Classic, HALion Sonic and Roland XV5050. Created using Cubase Artist 6 software.

Composer - Paul David Seaman (2013).

(Would not let me upload a file here larger than 20mb).

http://soundcloud.com/monsterjazzlicks/monday-nite-blues-jam-seaman

didnt know youd wrote “blues jam” ,guess everybody at my local owes you some royalties… hey! hey!
nice licks on the track ,those distorted guitar licks sound better than a guitar, dig the feedback at the end aswell ,don`t tell me you hung the keyboard in front of the amp. :unamused: by the way the files i upload are between 50 and 70 mb, wav ,24 bit , if thats any help.

i Exported the files at 24 bit Wav. The size was 30+ mb and it said on here that the max upload is 20mb. i tries converting to mp3 which brought the size down to 20+mb (which was still too large for this forum).

Did you actually upload 50mb file to this site somehow ??? :ugeek:

Glad you liked the track !! lol The ‘vibe’ was supposed to be that of a jam-session.

yeah nice ,regarding the files, i upload to soundcloud then copy the soundcloud page address and paste the address in these messages , highlight the address and then clikck the URL button on the tool bar , i dont upload to this forum.its just a link.

i upload to soundcloud then copy the soundcloud page address and paste the address in these messages , highlight the address and then clikck the URL button on the tool bar[/quote]

:confused: :confused: Thanks, i will try it next time :confused: :confused:

excellent blues jam, I’m a regular at a local blues club and it does sound like a club jam…could smell the smoke and beer…are you playing everything?..Kevin

Thank you Kevin.

i played in all the parts on the Nord, XV5050 and HALion Sonic. The drums are just a basic loop in HALion (Dry Standard Kit - which i really like). i spent the least amount of time on the drums (as you can tell by the lack of ‘fade out’ at the end !!).

The objective was more about the VIBE than anything else (which you clearly picked up on). :wink:

You are a very good player. The only thing I would suggeston is too take a little breath and a put more space in between your notes. Although in some ways playing a lot of notes does sound like some of the blues jams I’ve been to.

Cheers. Thats exactly the point. Its supposed to sound like everyone playing at once. More of a ‘collective’ improvisation if you like. It was the VIBE of a jam session which i was trying to emulate.

Sorry. I am dense sometimes. Good job.