When saving Control Room presets, Monitor Sources are not saved.
To reproduce the problem:
- Navigate to Nuendo > Studio > Audio Connections… > Control Room
- Select the “Add Channel” button > Add Monitor Source and select an appropriate input, Group, or output from the lists
- In the Presets drop-down menu, choose Save Preset… > “MyPreset”
- Remove the Monitor Source you created in Step 2 above
- In the Presets drop-down menu, choose “MyPreset”
- Notice your deleted Monitor Source is not restored
Thank you for your time and consideration.