Mono input showing up in a second mono input

Martin, I’m not sure how to explain the slight differences in the naming of my inputs for Audio 01 and Audio 02. I’ve set up another test where I was careful to have the inputs appear exactly the same way. I’ll attach a screenshot showing the Audio Connections > Inputs, and another screenshot showing the dropdown menu choices I get when I select the input routing for Audio 01. I get the same choices for Audio 02. It’s strange to me that I’m given the choice of stereo inputs when I have selected all mono inputs in the Audio Connections menu.

No matter what selections I make, the result is still the same: The signal going into Audio 01 also shows up on Audio 02 *unless I pan the Audio 01 fader hard left.

Problem solved!! After writing the last post, I remembered Martin’s suggestion about checking the loopback setting. It’s not something I would have intentionally enabled, but it was on. Turning it off eliminated the problem. I’m sorry to have taken people’s time over something I should have been able to figure out. Thanks for all your help!

Glad it’s solved, enjoy

Hi,

I’m glad it’s solved.

:wink:

:slight_smile: