Even this user say you must test it, so it is not answered enough for you now ???
A quick and easy test to demonstrate to yourself a major difference between mono and stereo tracks:
Start with an empty project.
- Add one mono track and one stereo track to the same mono source. (A mic for instance)
- Insert the stock Cubase “Ping Pong” delay on both tracks. Select the “Lead Ping Pong Delay” preset for each instance.
- Monitor enable both tracks.
- Solo the Mono track and speak.
- Solo the Stereo track and speak.
- Nod head with understanding.
Cubase Pro 9.5.21, Windows 7 64Bit