Montage Questions

Hello,

Is there a way to detach all the markers in a montage from their clips with one command? If you select all the markers, the detach command is greyed out.

Or, in a related way, can everything EXCEPT the clips (markers, CD-Text, ISRC, etc.) be saved? It seems like template save would do this, but it doesn’t.

Thanks,
BW

Is there a way to detach all the markers in a montage from their clips with one command? If you select all the markers, the detach command is greyed out.

No, this is currently limited to 1 by 1.

Or, in a related way, can everything EXCEPT the clips (markers, CD-Text, ISRC, etc.) be saved? It seems like template save would do this, but it doesn’t.

As you say, the template should be able to do this, but apparently there is a bug that prevents it. The markers are only saved if the clips are also saved. I will correct this for upcoming version.

Philippe

…another montage question:
is it possible to copy an am into an other, with all fades, markers and so on?

regards. max.

You can copy multiples clips with all their properties, but there is no command “Insert this montage inside this other”.

…sorry PG, I don’t know what I’m doing wrong, but I’m not able to copy one clip from one audiomontage to another with all properties.
I’ve made a screenshot: the lower am is the one I copied the clip to the upper one: all markers gone, all fades gone (even the color gone, not that important, but would be nice…)

regards.max.

This is because you copy a time selection, not a clip. Remove the selection (click once on the upper part of the clip). Then select the clip (click once on the lower part). Then copy as usual (Ctrl + C / Ctrl + V), or drag and drop.

This has probably already been reported. The Files tab in the Montage Workspace does not indicate the correct file size (MB). Right now I am looking at a 389 MB file that the Files tab reports as 94.95 MB.

Not a serious problem, but sometimes confusing.

BW

This has probably already been reported. The Files tab in the Montage Workspace does not indicate the correct file size (MB). Right now I am looking at a 389 MB file that the Files tab reports as 94.95 MB.

This was not reported. Will be fixed in next build. Thanks.

…thanks PG, that’s the way it works…obviously my old problem, that I don’t get the difference between selected and active clip… :frowning:

max.