More instrument and fx plugins available soon?

Does anybody know if and when there might be more plugins available for purchase? Do they have to be created by Steinberg or can 3rd party companies make and sell plugins for Cubasis 3 on Android? I will buy everything that pops up on that store, and if I was able to make my own using samples that would be even cooler

4 Likes

Yes! Particularly in the area of Amp/cabinet/mic Sims. And importing/creating IRs.

At this point, I’ll take anything; I’m a hoarder lmao. But I would love some sample based instruments

1 Like

Hi @GraziTheMan,

Thanks for your message!

Normally, new Cubasis features will be announced once becoming available.

Unfortunately, the Android platform lacks an option which allows to use 3rd party instruments and effects app within Cubasis.

We suggest to get in touch with Google, to let them know that you want to see such feature (to making them aware about the demand).

Hope that helps!

Stay safe,
Lars

1 Like

Thank you for the reply, Lars!

1 Like

Hi GraziTheMan, I have seen this topic for awhile but haven’t got any new updates for a year so I just want to check up with you.
Have you managed to get google attention about this yet? Did they say something about it and hopefully Cubasis can make it work soon?
Right now I can see that iOS Cubasis has all the functions and 3rd party plugins to become a very powerful portable DAW app, while Android Cubasis is quite limited in terms of extra plugins no matter how good our android device is.

1 Like