MOVABLE TRACKS IN MIXER

MOVABLE TRACKS IN MIXER
WOULD BE SOOOOO COOOOL

I second that

you can do this by moving a track in the arrangement window. Why would you want this? you’ll be getting confused

+1

Your statement is not absolutely true. You can move audio tracks and most of the time they will move along in the mixer as well… But if you make a group channel or FX channel outside folder and you later move it inside group or fx folder, it wont follow in the mixer view… And as recent as today I had to make some new audio channels for my bass for them to be next to my kick channel in the mixer. For some reason my bass channel was 107 and my kick channel 10… And no matter how I moved them around the Bass channel was still 107, so I had to make a new audio channel and copy my settings for them show next to each other in the mixer view :slight_smile:

No confusion at all. It makes things so much faster to be able to do this in the mixer as well, would save loads of time not having to go back and forth between the Project window and the Mixer. If you haven’t used other DAWs that have this (all of them, really), you might not know how great it is for workflow.

+1